- Powerfull 5-bay desktop NAS with outstanding performance
- Quad-core CPU with AES-NI encryption engine, with two 4GB DDR3L-1866 memory modules
- Scalable up to 10 drives with one expansion unit DX517 connected
- 3 year Warranty
Product Description DS1019+
Synology DiskStation DS1019+ is a 5-bay NAS designed for small offices and professional home users. With versatile built-in applications, DS1019+ easily fulfills your various office requirements, including collaboration, file sharing, data backup and recovery, and is even ready for virtualization deployment. Its 4K video transcoding capability also makes it a perfect fit for streaming and sharing your ultra HD video collections. DS1019+ is backed by Synology's 3-year limited warranty.
Scalable and Versatile Storage Server for Small Offices
DS1019+ is a 5-bay desktop network attached storage built with excellent performance and scalability, ideally suitable for small offices and IT enthusiasts. With two M.2 SSD slots supporting NVMe SSD cache, it significantly reduces I/O latency and increases system performance for I/O-intensive applications. DS1019+ also comes with an expandable storage which can scale up to 10 drives when connected to one DX5173, easily fulfilling high capacity demand with minimal efforts. Featured with quad-core processor, 8GB memory (dual-channel 4GB memory module pre-installed) and AES-NI encryption engine, DS1019+ delivers sequential throughput at over 225 MB/s reading and writing1. Built with various applications and advanced data protection technologies, DS1019+ can serve as an all-in-one server for your home or offices.
4K Ultra HD Multimedia Library
DS1019+ features real-time transcoding for up to 2 channels of H.264/H.265 4K videos at the same time, bringing more powerful support to the latest multimedia formats and contents. With Video Station, you can organize your personal digital video library based on media information, and watch 4K Ultra HD movies and films. Audio Station comes with Internet radio and supports lossless audio formats, providing music playback via DLNA and AirPlay®-compliant devices. The intuitive design of Photo Station allows professional photographers to effortlessly organize photos into customized categories or smart albums, and share them to social networks within a few clicks. Serving as a brand new photo solution designed for personal and home use, Synology Moments brings users a modern browsing experience through its various features, including mobile photo backup, photo sharing with image recognition technology, similar and duplicate photos detection, editing features (e.g., auto coloring and angle adjustment), and AI photo judging and picking features. Please visit the Synology website for more information on the models offering these features.
Powerful Collaboration Solution
Use the collaboration suite on your Synology NAS to build a private cloud to enhance team cooperation and boost productivity.
• Synology Drive allows you to access the data and files on Synology NAS through a unified portal and allows cross-platform synchronization for you to access data from anywhere. You can also install the online editor Synology Office and collaborate with others on Document, Spreadsheet, and Slides.
• Synology MailPlus allows your business to set up a private and reliable mail server with the support of high-availability design and gives your employees an intuitive web-based client to manage emails and boost productivity.
• Synology Calendar enables you to manage team schedules, and organize daily tasks effortlessly. Event information can also be synced to your CalDAV clients, allowing you to check schedules anywhere and anytime.
• Synology Chat is a web-based application that allows you to start conversations instantly and safely and optimizes companies’ internal communications with its powerful information management and interaction features.
Ultimate Backup Solution
DS1019+ integrates various backup applications to safeguard your important data on any device with an intuitive user interface and durable storage technologies.
- Desktop backup: Cloud Station Backup safeguards your PC, Mac, and other desktop devices. DS1019+ is also compatible with Time Machine, allowing you to effortlessly backup your Mac to Synology NAS.
- NAS backup: Hyper Backup comprehensively backs up your data to a local shared folder, an external device, another Synology NAS, an rsync server, or a public cloud service to ensure data safety.
- Server/VMware backup: Active Backup for Business centralizes backup tasks for VMware virtual machines, Windows PC, servers, and rsync/SMB file servers. Fast and reliable recovery options ensure that the running services, VMs, and files can be recovered instantly.
- SaaS backup: Active Backup for Office 365/G Suite is an on-premise backup solution for public clouds with a centralized dashboard, optimizing storage efficiency through the single instancing and block-level deduplication technology.
Virtual Machine Manager
DS1019+ is designed with virtualization in mind. Virtual Machine Manager enables you to test new software in sandboxes, isolate your customers' machines, and increase the flexibility of your server.
- Virtual DSM provides an equally intuitive experience as DiskStation Manager, offering a reliable storage solution with robust features.
- Various Operating Systems Support lets you run Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM on your Synology NAS in just a few steps.
- Snapshots for Virtual Machines is a snapshot technology provided by Virtual Machine Manager, allowing you to perfectly clone and restore a virtual machine within seconds.
- Live Migration lets you seamlessly migrate Virtual DSM instances from one Synology NAS to another.
- Flexible IT Resource Management allows you to allocate hardware resources such as computing power, storage space, or network interfaces across several virtual machines. • Multi-Tenant Environments allow you to create multiple isolated virtual machines for subsidiary business units or departments.
- Synology iSCSI Storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with a simple management interface.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
Synology DS1019+ with 5 x 2TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+5xin stock | € 1154,84€ 954,41 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS1019+ with 5 x 4TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+5xin stock | You save € 15,00! € 1324,50€ 1094,63 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS1019+ met 5 x 4TB Toshiba N300 NAS HDD+5xin stock | € 1337,00€ 1104,96 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS1019+ met 5 x 6TB Toshiba N300 NAS HDD+5xnot in stock | € 1575,61€ 1302,16 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS1019+ with 5 x 6TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+5xin stock | You save € 15,00! € 1690,32€ 1396,96 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS1019+ with 5 x 8TB WD RED NAS HDD+5xin stock | You save € 15,00! € 1920,19€ 1586,93 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS1019+ with 5 x 8TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+5xin stock | You save € 15,00! € 1946,36€ 1608,56 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS1019+ with 5 x 10TB WD RED NAS HDD+5xin stock | You save € 15,00! € 2247,00€ 1857,02 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS1019+ with 5 x 12TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+5xin stock | You save € 15,00! € 2577,00€ 2129,75 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS1019+ with 5 x 12TB WD Red NAS+5xin stock | You save € 15,00! € 2707,00€ 2237,19 ex. 21% VAT
|CPU||Intel Celeron J3455 quad-core 1.5GHz, turbo tot 2.3GHz|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3L-1866 non-ECC SO-DIMM x 2 (biedt een totale geheugencapaciteit van 8GB)|
|Nr. of HDD slots||5 slots|
|Harddisk interface||2,5'' SATA II, 2,5'' SATA III, 3,5'' SATA II, 3,5'' SATA III, 2,5'' SSD, M.2 SSD|
|RAID||Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, Hybride RAID|
|External interface||2x USB 3.0, 1x eSATA|
|LAN||2 x 1 Gigabit|
|Redundant power supply||No|
|Package content||1 x DS1019+ hoofdeenheid
1 x Gids voor snelle installatie
1 x AC-netadapter x 1
1 x Pakket met accessoires
2 x RJ-45 LAN-kabel
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.
|CPU||Intel Celeron J3455 quad-core 1.5GHz, burst up to 2.3GHz|
|Hardware encryption engine||Yes (AES-NI)|
|Hardware transcoding engine||Supported codecs: H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), MPEG-2, VC-1|
|Maximum resolution: 4K (4096 x 2160)|
|Maximum frames per second (FPS): 30|
|Memory||4 GB DDR3L-1866 Non-ECC SO-DIMM x 2 (provides 8GB memory capacity in total)|
|Compatible drive type||5 x 3.5 or 2.5 SATA HDD/SSD (drives not included)|
|2 x M.2 2280 NVMe SSD (drives not included) Hot swappable drive Yes|
|External port||2 x USB 3.0 port|
|1 x eSATA port|
|Size (HxWxD)||166 x 230 x 223 mm|
|LAN||2 x Gigabit (RJ-45)|
|Wake on LAN/WAN||Yes|
|Scheduled power on/off||Yes|
|System fan||2 (92 x 92 x 25 mm)|
|AC input power voltage||100V to 240V AC|
|Power frequency||50/60Hz, single phase|
|Operating temperature||0°:C to 40°:C (32°:F to 104°:F)|
|Storage temperature||-20°:C to 60°:C (-5°:F to 140°:F)|
|Relative humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|Maximum operating altitude||5,000 m (16,400 ft)|
|General DSM Specification|
|Networking protocol||SMB, AFP, NFS, FTP, WebDAV, CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP)|
|File system||Internal: Btrfs, ext4|
|External: Btrfs, ext4, ext3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT4|
|Supported RAID type||Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR), Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10|
|Storage management||Maximum single volume size: 108TB|
|Maximum of system snapshots: 65,5365|
|Maximum internal volumes: 512|
|SSD cache||Read-write cache support|
|M.2 NVMe SSD support|
|File sharing capability||Maximum local user accounts: 2,048|
|Maximum local groups: 256|
|Maximum shared folders: 512|
|Maximum concurrent SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP connections: 2,000|
|Privilege||Windows Access Control List (ACL), application privileges|
|Directory service||Windows AD integration: Domain users login via SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP/File Station, LDAP integration|
|Virtualization||VMware vSphere 6.5, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix, OpenStack|
|Security||Firewall, encryption shared folder, SMB encryption, FTP over SSL/TLS, SFTP, rsync over SSH, login autoblock, Let's Encrypt support, HTTPS (customizable cipher suite)|
|Supported client||Windows 7 and 10, Mac OS X 10.11 onwards|
|Supported browser||Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10 onwards, Safari 10 onwards; Safari (iOS 10 onwards), Chrome (Android 6.0 onwards)|
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.