- Reach Optimal Performance and Capacity with SSD Cache
- Expand Storage with Ease
- Empower Collaboration and Productivity
- Protect and Restore Data in a Snap
- Ready to Go Virtualized
Product Description DS920+
Synology DiskStation DS920+ is an ideal network-attached storage solution designed to streamline data management and productivity. Two built-in M.2 SSD slots
and Synology SSD Cache technology allow you to boost system I/O and application performance. With scalable storage design, DS920+ lets you start small and expand storage capacity with the Synology DX517 as your data grows.
Streamline Your Data Management Experience
Synology DS920+ is a powerful 4-bay desktop NAS that brings you a fast and smooth data management experience, as well as sequential read and write throughput of over 225 MB/s3. It benefits computing-intensive applications, speeding up Synology Drive and Synology Moments by an average 15%2, and boosting Web PHP response efficiency by about 130% compared to its predecessor, making data management simple and efficient.
DS920+ comes with two built-in M.2 SSD slots that support Synology SSD Cache technology, allowing you to reduce random I/O response time 20 times compared with mechanical drives without occupying front drive bays. You can add five more drives with Synology DX517 for higher storage capacity.
On-premises Collaboration & Synching Solution
DS920+ comes with Synology Collaboration Suite, the productivity and file sharing solution that powers team collaboration while leveraging the advantages of the private cloud to fully control data and prevent data leaks -- through HTTPS support, a built-in firewall, and multiple IP and account intrusion auto-blocking mechanisms.
• Synology Drive enables data synchronization and backup via web portal and desktop applications across Windows®, macOS®, and Linux® platforms. Intelliversioning saves historical versions while minimizing storage space use and supports on-demand data restoration.
• Synology Office includes Documents, Spreadsheets, and Slides. Its online editing environment allows multiple users to edit, comment, and share company data simultaneously -- at no additional license fee.
• Synology MailPlus is a reliable mail server, accessible through an intuitive web-based client, that helps users to manage emails and increase productivity. MailPlus supports deployment in High-Availability clusters.
• Synology Chat enables instant conversations and optimizes team communications with powerful features including message encryption, pinning, forwarding, reminders, and scheduling.
Establish a Strong Storage Foundation with Btrfs
DS920+ features a Btrfs file system optimized by Synology to offer you high reliability and high performance. Btrfs supports advanced storage technologies that meet the needs of modern business:
• Advanced snapshot technology provides schedulable and near-instantaneous data protection of shared folders and LUNs.
• File and folder level data restoration offers users who wish to restore only a specific file or folder more flexibility.
• Flexible Shared Folders and User Quota System provide comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders.
• File self-healing allows Btrfs file systems to auto-detect corrupted files using mirrored metadata and to recover broken data using RAID configurations.
• Inline compression compresses data before writing them to the drive, to optimize storage use and reduce write commands to the drives.
Powerful Backup Tools
DS920+ offers users a range of backup solutions for cloud and physical, on-premises environments. Backing up and restoring data is effortless – and completely free of licenses on compatible NAS models.
• Back up your cloud data: Cloud Sync enables users to seamlessly back up or synchronize data between a local Synology NAS and other cloud services.
• Back up your PCs and servers: Synology Drive Client backs up your Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® desktop devices to safeguard important computer files.
• Back up your Synology NAS: Hyper Backup offers a wide range of destinations for backups of your NAS, including on-premises and cloud.
Automated Video Surveillance System
With Synology Surveillance Station, DS920+ can act as a full-featured video surveillance system. Simply add network-connected cameras and you can monitor their live feeds, play back recordings, and receive instant event alerts right away4.
• Works with more than 7,300 IP cameras: Pick any compatible model that suits your requirements and budget, or use the LiveCam app to turn an old smartphone into an IP camera.
• No subscription fee: Unlike security cameras that require monthly cloud storage subscription, all your recordings are stored on the DS920+, 100% under your control.
• Remote monitoring & control: Access your surveillance system from a web browser, the desktop client, or the DS cam mobile app anytime, anywhere.
• Automation & notification: Set up rules to trigger specific actions when predefined events occur, such as automatically taking snapshots when motion is detected. Get notified by email, SMS, or push notification so that you can intervene in time.
Running & Protecting Virtual Machines
Synology Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) is an intuitive hypervisor application that lets users easily set up virtual machines and run operating systems including Windows®, Linux®, and Virtual DSM. With VMM, users can build up a cluster environment with multiple Synology systems while keeping the flexibility to scale out online and migrate virtual machines for load balancing and resource allocation. Disaster recovery features including instant snapshot, replication, cloning, restore and failover help you fully protect each virtual machine and safeguard your digital assets at no additional cost.
VMM Pro licenses give access to advanced features including remote replication, remote storage migration, high availability and live migration, helping users further minimize the risk of service downtime and manage IT resources with maximum flexibility.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
Synology DS920+ with 4 x 2TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+4xin stock | € 886,00€ 732,23 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS920+ with 4 x 4TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+4xin stock | € 974,00€ 804,96 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS920+ with 4 x 4TB WD40EFZX RED NAS HDD+4xin stock | You save € 7,50! € 990,30€ 818,43 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS920+ with 4 x 4TB Toshiba N300 NAS HDD+4xin stock | € 998,00€ 824,79 ex. 21% VAT
Combideal: DS920+ with 4 x 4TB WD40EFZX + 4GB RAM+ +4xnot in stock | You save € 10,00! € 1078,80€ 891,57 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS920+ with 4 x 6TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+4xnot in stock | € 1381,58€ 1141,80 ex. 21% VAT
|CPU||Intel Celeron J4125 4-core 2.0|
|RAM||4GB DDR4 (expandable up to 8GB)|
|Nr. of HDD slots||4 slots|
|Harddisk interface||2,5'' SATA II, 2,5'' SATA III, 3,5'' SATA II, 3,5'' SATA III, 2,5'' SSD, M.2 SSD|
|RAID||Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, Hybride RAID|
|External interface||2x USB 3.0, 1x eSATA|
|LAN||2 x 1 Gigabit|
|Redundant power supply||No|
|Package content||1 x DS920+
1 x Quick Installation Guide
1 x Accessory pack
1 x AC power adapter
1 x AC power cord
2 x RJ-45 LAN cable
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.
|CPU||Intel Celeron J4125 4-core 2.0 GHz, burst up to 2.7 GHz|
|Hardware encryption engine||Yes (AES-NI)|
|Memory||4GB DDR4 onboard (expandable up to 8GB)|
|Compatible drive type||4 x 3.5" or 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD (drives not included)|
|2 x M.2 2280 NVMe SSD (drives not included)|
|Hot swappable drive||Yes|
|External port||2 x USB 3.0 port|
|1 x eSATA port|
|Size (HxWxD)||166 x 199 x 223 mm|
|LAN||2 x Gigabit (RJ-45)|
|Wake on LAN/WAN||Yes|
|Scheduled power on/off||Yes|
|System fan||2 (92 x 92 x 25 mm)|
|AC input power voltage||100 V to 240 V AC|
|Power frequency||50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)|
|Relative humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|Maximum operating altitude||5,000 m (16,400 ft)|
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.