- Compact and high performance NAS solution
- Your personal entertainment and multimedia hub
- Seamless integration with your mobile devices
Product Description DS220+
Synology DiskStation DS220+ is a compact network-attached storage solution to streamline your data and multimedia management. It features smooth data sharing, video streaming, and photo indexing, as well as well-rounded data protection and recovery options.
Streamline Your Data Management Experience
DS220+ is a 2-bay desktop NAS designed for fast data sharing and management. It newly features dual 1GbE LAN ports to support network failover, and with Link Aggregation enabled, DS220+ provides over 225 MB/s sequential read and 192 MB/s sequential write throughput. Data can be further protected with RAID 1 disk mirroring to prevent sudden drive failure.
DS220+ benefits computing-intensive applications, speeding up Synology Drive and Synology Moments2 by an average 15%, and boosting Web PHP response efficiency by around 95% compared with its predecessor. DS220+ makes data management simple and efficient.
Establish a Strong Storage Foundation with Btrfs
DS220+ features a Btrfs file system optimized by Synology to offer you high reliability and high performance. Btrfs supports advanced storage technologies that meet the needs of modern business:
• Advanced snapshot technology provides schedulable and near-instantaneous data protection of shared folders and LUNs.
• File and folder level data restoration offers users who wish to restore only a specific file or folder more flexibility.
• Flexible Shared Folders and User Quota System provide comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders.
• File self-healing allows Btrfs file systems to auto-detect corrupted files using mirrored metadata and to recover broken data using RAID configurations.
• Inline compression compresses data before writing them to the drive, to optimize storage use and reduce write commands to the drives.
Powerful Backup Tools
DS220+ offers users a range of backup solutions for cloud and physical, onpremises environments. Backing up and restoring data is effortless – and completely free of licenses on compatible NAS models.
• Back up your cloud data: Cloud Sync enables users to seamlessly back up or synchronize data between a local Synology NAS and other cloud services.
• Back up your PCs and servers: Synology Drive Client backs up your Windows, Mac, and Linux desktop devices to safeguard important computer files.
• Back up your Synology NAS: Hyper Backup offers a wide range of destinations for backups of your NAS, including on-premises and cloud.
Your Personal Multimedia Library
DS220+ helps you easily manage multimedia content and share it across Windows, macOS, and Linux platforms.
• Video Station helps you organize your personal digital video library using different data and criteria. Streaming videos to Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung TV, Chromecast and mobile apps is a breeze, and a wide range of digital devices are supported.
• Audio Station provides music playback via AirPlay devices, and comes with lossless audio format support and Internet radio. Using the Alexa Audio Station feature, you can call out your music to your Voice Assistant.
• Moments' and Photo Station's intuitive design fit both home users and professional photographers. Auto-created albums help you manage your images in seconds. You can also share photographs with local users or the public while regulating security using fine permission settings.
Multimedia Anytime, Everywhere
Synology's mobile apps let you enjoy your multimedia library anytime, anywhere. Available on iOS and Android platforms, DS photo, DS audio, DS video, and DS file let you access your Synology NAS through Photo Station, Audio Station, Video Station, and File Station, respectively. With Synology QuickConnect, you can connect to your Synology NAS using a secure and customizable address for instant access to media and work files on Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices.
Cool & Quiet Design for Energy Efficiency
Synology DS220+ is designed with energy efficiency in mind. Compared with its average PC counterpart, Synology DS220+ consumes less power, at 14.96 watts while accessing and 4.41 watts when hard drive hibernation is enabled. The power scheduling feature further reduces power consumption and operating cost.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
Synology DS220+ with 2 x 2TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+2xnot in stock | € 498,01€ 411,58 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS220+ with 2 x 4TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+2xnot in stock | € 538,00€ 444,63 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS220+ with 2 x 8TB Western Digital Ultrastar HDD+2xordered on demand | € 682,00€ 563,64 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DS220+ with 2 x 6TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD+2xnot in stock | € 703,80€ 581,65 ex. 21% VAT
|CPU||Intel Celeron J4025 2-core 2.0 GHz|
|RAM||2GB DDR4 (expandable up to 6 GB)|
|Nr. of HDD slots||2 slots|
|Harddisk interface||2,5'' SATA II, 2,5'' SATA III, 3,5'' SATA II, 3,5'' SATA III, 2,5'' SSD|
|Included camera license||2|
|RAID||Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, Hybride RAID|
|External interface||2x USB 3.0|
|LAN||2 x 1 Gigabit|
|Redundant power supply||No|
|Package content||1 x DS220+
1 x Quick Installation Guide
1 x Accessory pack
1 x AC power adapter
2 x RJ-45 LAN cable
1 x AC power cord
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.
|CPU||Intel Celeron J4025 2-core 2.0 GHz, burst up to 2.9 GHz|
|Hardware encryption engine||Yes (AES-NI)|
|Memory||2 GB DDR4 onboard (expandable up to 6 GB)3|
|Compatible drive type||2 x 3.5 or 2.5 SATA HDD/SSD (drives not included)|
|Hot swappable drive||Yes|
|External port||2 x USB 3.0 port|
|Size (HxWxD)||165 x 108 x 232.2 mm|
|LAN||2 x Gigabit (RJ-45)|
|Wake on LAN/WAN||Yes|
|Scheduled power on/off||Yes|
|System fan||92 x 92 x 25 mm|
|AC input power voltage||100 V to 240 V AC|
|Power frequency||50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Operating temperature||0C to 40C|
|Storage temperature||-20C to 60C|
|Relative humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|Maximum operating altitude||5,000 m (16,400 ft)|
|General DSM specification|
|Networking protocol||SMB, AFP, NFS, FTP, WebDAV, CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP)|
|File system||Internal: Btrfs, ext4|
|External: Btrfs, ext4, ext3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT4|
|Supported RAID type||Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR), Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1|
|Storage management||Maximum single volume size: 108 TB|
|Maximum system snapshots: 65,5365|
|Maximum internal volume: 64|
|File sharing capability||Maximum local user account: 2,048|
|Maximum local group: 256|
|Maximum shared folder: 256|
|Maximum concurrent SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP connection: 500|
|Privilege||Windows Access Control List (ACL), application privilege|
|Directory service||Windows AD integration: Domain users login via SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP/File Station, LDAP integration|
|Security||Firewall, shared folder encryption, SMB encryption, FTP over SSL/TLS, SFTP, rsync over SSH, login auto block, Let's Encrypt support, HTTPS (customizable cipher suite)|
|Supported client||Windows 7 onwards, Mac OS X 10.11 onwards|
|Supported browser||Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer 10 onwards, Safari 10 onwards; Safari (iOS 10 onwards), Chrome (Android 6.0 onwards) on tablets|
|Interface Language||English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Dansk, Norsk, Svensk, Nederlands, Polski, Magyar, Português do Brasil, Português Europeu, Türkçe, ?eský|
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.