- Possibility of 6 real-time analysis tasks
- Including 8 free device (camera) licenses
- Expandable with 2x the DX517
- Stream up to 32 cameras feeds simultaneous
Product Description DVA3221
Synology NVR DVA3221 is an on-premises 4-bay desktop NVR-solution that integrates Synology’s deep learning-based algorithms to provide a fast, smart, and accurate video surveillance solution. Built-in support for push notifications keeps users informed of possible intrusions, while the automated video surveillance system helps safeguard properties by detecting people, vehicles, and anonymous objects in designated areas.
Next-generation Surveillance Solution with Deep Learning Technology
• Event surveillance: Create a custom watchlist by importing photos of attendees into a database and set rules to notify system administrators when personnel or a VIP-client enters or leaves the compound.
• Suspicious tracking: Capture and register, or manually submit photos of an unknown person into a database to search for footage of them, or to be alerted when they re-appear on camera.
• Covered face detection: Detect when a person is or is not wearing a mask and be notified.
• Flexible storage and camera channels: Expand storage to 10 extra drive bays using two Synology DX517 expansion units. Install up to 32 IP camera channels using 6 real-time video analysis tasks.
Generate Actionable Insights
Advanced deep learning-based algorithms built into the DVA3221 convert vast amounts of unstructured video data into business intelligence and security insights. This helps significantly reduce workloads while enhancing overall security.
• Facial recognition: Instantly identify key personnel in a custom database with an accuracy of 97.04%.
• People and vehicle detection: Notify administrators when an anonymous person or vehicle is loitering in a pre-defined area such as a no-parking zone or in front of a shop.
• People counting: Count the number of people entering and exiting in an area using bidirectional counters to help owners gauge sales and marketing effectiveness, or adjust rental rates.
• Intrusion detection: Detect when a person or vehicle crosses a perimeter line, alerting administrators to potential intrusions.
Powerful VMS Platform
Powered by Synology Surveillance Station running on Synology DSM, the DVA3221 combines powerful video analytics with robust storage and data management capabilities.
• Complete data ownership with zero subscription fees: Unlike security cameras that require monthly subscriptions and store data on the cloud, all DVA3221 recordings are privately stored on the unit itself, free of charge.
• Works with more than 7,600 cameras: No lock-ins. Choose from a wider range of camera options to suit your requirements with ONVIF support.
• Remote monitoring and control: Access your surveillance system anytime, anywhere, from a web browser, desktop client, or the DS cam mobile app.
• Automation & notification: Set up custom actions when predefined events occur, such as automatically taking snapshots when motion is detected. Get notified with e-mail, SMS, or push notifications so that you can respond in a timely manner.
• Data Protection and CMS: Comprehensive data protection and backup tools included for both on-site, remote, or cloud-based backup targets. Set up and manage multi-site surveillance systems easily, with optional N+M failover for maximum service availability
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
Synology DVA3221 with 4 x 2TB Western Digital Purple+4xin stock | € 3131,42€ 2587,95 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DVA3221 with 4 x 4TB Western Digital Purple+4xin stock | € 3291,79€ 2720,49 ex. 21% VAT
Synology DVA3221 with 4 x 6TB Western Digital Purple+4xin stock | € 3547,02€ 2931,42 ex. 21% VAT
|Nr. of channels||32|
|Nr. of HDD slots||4|
|RAID||JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10|
|Maximum number of cameras||32|
|Package content||1x DVA3221 main unit
1 x Quick Installation Guide
1 x Accessory pack
1 x AC power cord
2 x RJ-45 LAN cable
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.
|CPU||Intel Atom C3538 Quad-core 2.1GHz|
|Hardware encryption engine||Yes (AES-NI)|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16505|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 non-ECC SO-DIMM (4 GB x 2; expandable up to 32 GB with 16 GB ECC SO-DIMM x 2)6|
|Compatible drive type||4 x 3.5 or 2.5 SATA HDD/SSD (drives not included)|
|Hot swappable drive||Yes|
|External port||3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port|
|2 x eSATA port|
|1 x COM (for POS system connection)|
|Size (HxWxD)||166 x 250 x 237 mm|
|LAN port||4 x 1GbE RJ-45|
|Wake on LAN/WAN||Yes|
|Scheduled power on/off||Yes|
|System fan||1 (120 x 120 x 25 mm)|
|AC input power voltage||100V to 240V AC|
|Power frequency||50/60Hz, single phase|
|Operating temperature||0C to 40C|
|Storage temperature||-20C to 60C|
|Relative humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|Maximum operating altitude||5,000 m (16,400 ft)|
|General DSM specification|
|Networking protocol||SMB, AFP, NFS, FTP, WebDAV, CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP)|
|File system||Internal: Btrfs, ext4|
|External: Btrfs, ext4, ext3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT7|
|Supported RAID type||Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR), Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10|
|Storage management||Maximum single volume size: 108TB|
|Maximum system snapshots: 65,5368|
|Maximum internal volume: 64|
|SSD cache||Read/write cache support|
|File sharing capability||Maximum local user account: 2,048|
|Maximum local group: 256|
|Maximum shared folder: 512|
|Maximum concurrent SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP connection: 2,000|
|Privilege||Windows Access Control List (ACL), application privileges|
|Directory service||Windows AD integration: Domain users login via SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP/File Station, LDAP integration|
|Security||Firewall, shared folder encryption, SMB encryption, FTP over SSL/TLS, SFTP, rsync over SSH, login auto block, Let's Encrypt support, HTTPS (customizable cipher suite)|
|Supported client||Windows 7 onwards, macOS 10.12 onwards|
|Supported browser||Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer 10 onwards, Safari 10 onwards, Safari (iOS 10 onwards), Chrome (Android 6.0onwards) on tablets|
|Interface language||English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Dansk, Norsk, Svensk, Nederlands, Polski, Magyar, Português do Brasil, Português Europeu, Türkçe, ?eský|
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.