QNAP TS-983XU-RP-E2124-8G 24 MAANDEN GARANTIE #Nieuwekans!
- 4-bay Rackstation
- Intel Xeon E-2124 quad-core 3.3 GHz
- 8 GB UDIMM DDR4 ECC(2 x 4GB)
- 2 GigaLan, 2 x 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC
Product Description TS-983XU-RP-E2124-8G
The Intel Xeon E-based TS-983XU-RP enterprise NAS with up to 64 GB DDR4 ECC (Error Correcting Code) memory delivers server performance with reliable reliability. It features Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx 10GbE controllers that not only meet bandwidth-demanding applications, but also support iSER to waste CPU workloads with improved virtualization performance, while PCIe expansion allows the installation of graphics cards for video surveillance, virtualization and AI applications. The performance-driven TS-983XU-RP offers you advanced business functions, including software-defined additional over-provisioning through the SSD, software-defined networks and virtual switches, and more.
- The DDR4 ECC memory then detects and corrects memory errors with one bit, demonstrating high reliability for crucial applications.
- Two 10 GbE SFP+ SmartNIC ports with iSER support accelerate large file sharing, intensive data transfer and VMware virtualization applications.
- PCIe extensibility allows graphics cards or 40GbE/25GbE/10GbE adapters to improve application performance.
- Supports virtualization of VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V and Windows Server 2016 with reliability and cost efficiency.
- Software-defined additional overprovisioning by SSD combats write enhancement and optimizes SSD write speeds for IOPS demanding applications.
- Extensive security management, a security portal for your NAS and keeping you informed of the NAS status at all times.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
|CPU||Intel Xeon E-2124 quad-core 3,3 GHz-processor (burst tot 4,3 GHz)|
|RAM||8 GB UDIMM DDR4 ECC (2 x 4 GB)|
|Nr. of HDD slots||4 slots|
|Harddisk interface||3,5'' SATA III, 2,5'' SATA III|
|RAID||JBOD, RAID 10, RAID 5, Hot spare, RAID 0, RAID 50, Single Disk, RAID 6, RAID 1, RAID 60|
|External interface||2 x USB 3.1, 1 x PCIe, 4x USB 3.0|
|LAN||2 x 10GbE SFP+, 2 x 1 Gigabit|
|Redundant power supply||Yes|
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.