Synology FlashStation FS2500
- 12-bay 2.5" SATA SSD
- AMD Ryzen V1780B quad-core (8-thread) 3.35GHz
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port
- Only drives that are on the compatibility list can be used to create storage pools
Product Description FS2500
Synology FlashStation FS2500 features 12 slots for 2.5” SATA SSDs in a 1U enclosure. Its compact form factor and processing power make it an ideal solution for I/O-intensive and latency-sensitive applications such as VM storage and email servers in small to medium-sized deployments. Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), FS2500 comes with reliable and easy-to-configure solutions for data protection and availability.
Solid State Storage for Small to Medium Businesses
The FS2500 is a blazing-fast, cost-effective and space-saving storage solution for virtual machines, containers, email and databases.
- Up to 172,552/82,917 4K random read/write IOPS and over 4,700/2,500MB/s sequential read/write performance support both I/O intensive applications and large file transfers
- Built-in dual 10GbE and dual 1GbE RJ-45 ports provide high-speed connectivity options right out of the box, while 10/25/40GbE NIC support lets you add additional bandwidth via PCIe 3.0 expansion cards
- Redundant power supplies and system fans combined with network ports that support automatic failover prevent individual hardware failures
Certified virtual machine and container storage
Deploy and facilitate storage operations in virtualization environments with full certification for VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, and OpenStack. A Kubernetes CSI driver provides integrated volume management.
The FS2500 is ideal as storage for virtual machines, but can also serve as an alternate VM host and run Docker containers.
- Manage storage directly from your hypervisor with Synology Storage Console for VMware or Windows platforms
- Accelerate storage activity offload and data transfer using VMware VAAI integration and Windows ODX
- Save significant storage space with full flash volume deduplication when used with Synology SSDs
- Protect entire VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V deployments with agent-less backup of virtual machines in Synology Active Backup for Business
Embedded solutions help maintain high system availability and facilitate recovery in the event of a disaster or major outage.
- Synology High Availability provides fast failover between two identical FS2500 units to keep services online in the event of a disaster
- Snapshot Replication provides scheduleable, near-instantaneous data protection with version control, and ensures that your documents in shared folders and VMs in LUNs are available and kept securely
- Hyper Backup protects your NAS by backing up data and configurations to multiple destinations with efficiency provided by built-in deduplication, integrity checks, compression, and versioning
- C2 Storage for Hyper Backup provides a dedicated and secure public cloud destination for backup data of Synology NAS
Work and collaborate anywhere
Synology's productivity suite provides a personal cloud solution for on-site and remote employees to simultaneously edit documents, share files, manage emails, send instant messages and more.
With a private cloud infrastructure, businesses enjoy full ownership of data and multi-layered security.
- Synology Office lets multiple users edit, comment, and share files together using Synology Docs, Spreadsheets, and Slides
- Synology Drive is a personal cloud file management solution that supports remote data access, synchronization, on-demand file recovery and backup
- Synology Chat brings teams together with one-on-one chats, group chats and encrypted private channels across multiple platforms
- Synology MailPlus provides a secure, reliable and personal email server
- Synology Calendar helps teams keep track of what matters most by easily sharing and scheduling appointments
- Synology Hybrid Share combines reliable on-premises storage and efficient cloud shared folder synchronization to enable seamless cross-site synchronization and local access at LAN speed
Backed by Synology's 5-Year Limited Warranty
Maximize your return on investment with comprehensive hardware replacement and first-class technical support offered under Synology's 5-year limited warranty. Choose Synology SSDs in your FlashStation and do business with a single supplier for warranty and support. Enjoy stable performance over time and low-latency data access through rigorous testing and integration.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
Synology FlashStation FS2500 with 12 x 480GB Synology SSD+12xordered on demand | € 5776,00€ 4773,55 ex. 21% VAT
Synology FlashStation FS2500 with 12 x 960GB Synology SSD+12xordered on demand | € 7660,00€ 6330,58 ex. 21% VAT
Synology FlashStation FS2500 with 12x 1920GB Synology SSD+12xordered on demand | € 11008,00€ 9097,52 ex. 21% VAT
Synology FlashStation FS2500 with 12x 3840GB Synology SSD+12xordered on demand | € 17248,00€ 14254,55 ex. 21% VAT
|CPU||AMD Ryzen V1780B quad-core (8-thread) 3,35 GHz, maximale kloksnelheid tot 3,6 GHz|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM|
|Nr. of HDD slots||12 slots|
|Harddisk interface||2,5'' SSD|
|RAID||JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID F1|
|External interface||2 x USB 3.2, 1 x PCIe|
|LAN||2 x 2.5GbE/1GbE port, 2 x 10 Gigabit|
|Redundant power supply||Yes|
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.
|CPU||AMD Ryzen V1780B quad-core (8-thread) 3.35 GHz, maximum clock speed up to 3.6 GHz|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM (expandable to 32 GB)|
|Compatible drive types||12 x 2.5" SATA SSD (excluding hard drives)|
|Only drives that are on the compatibility list can be used to create storage pools|
|Hot swappable drives||Yes|
|External ports||2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port|
|Form Factor Rackmount||1U|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||44 x 437.5 x 521.9 mm|
|44 x 481.9 x 555.9 mm (with server ears)|
|LAN ports||2 x 1GbE RJ-45|
|2 x 10GbE RJ-45|
|Wake on LAN/WAN||Yes (1GbE ports only)|
|PCIe expansion||1 x 8 wide slot, Gen 3.0 x4 lanes|
|Supports Network Interface Cards|
|System fans||4 x (40 x 40 x 28 mm)|
|AC supply voltage||100 V to 240 V AC|
|Power supply||50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Operating temperature||0C to 35C|
|Storage temperature||-20C to 60C|
|Relative humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|Maximum operating altitude||5,000 m (16,400 ft)|
|General DSM Specifications|
|Network protocols||SMB, AFP, NFS, FTP, WebDAV, CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP and VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP)|
|File Systems||Internal: Btrfs, ext4|
|External: Btrfs, ext4, ext3, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT|
|Supported RAID Types||Synology RAID F1, Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, and RAID 10|
|Storage management||Max. single volume size: 108 TB/200 TB7|
|max. number of system snapshots: 65.5368|
|max. number of internal volumes: 256|
|SSD cache||Read/write cache support|
|2.5 SATA SSD support|
|File sharing capabilities||Maximum number of local user accounts: 16,000|
|Maximum number of local groups: 512|
|Maximum number of shared folders: 512|
|Maximum concurrent SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP connections: 2,000 (8,000 with RAM expansion)9|
|Directory Services||Connects to Windows® AD/LDAP servers, allowing domain users to log in with their existing credentials via SMB/NFS/AFP/FTP/File Station|
|Virtualization||VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, OpenStack and Kubernetes|
|Security||Firewall, shared folder encryption, SMB encryption, FTP over SSL/TLS, SFTP, rsync over SSH, login auto-block, Let's Encrypt support and HTTPS (customizable cipher suite)|
|Supported browsers||Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari 13 and higher and Safari (iOS 13.0 and higher) on iPad, Chrome (Android 11.0 and higher) on tablets|
|Interface languages||English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Dansk, Norsk, Svensk, Nederlands, ???????, Polski, Magyar,Português do Brasil, Português Europeu, Türkçe, ?eský,|
Did you notice a wrong specification? Please let us know.